Πέμπτη 25 Νοεμβρίου 2021

An interview with Didem Tarlali


 
 
Some say that we live in a period of emptiness. What is you opinion? Do you feel empty?
 
There is no gap in me. There has never been a gap in me ever. Inside of me is always complete. That is why everything which lacks get included in my completeness. I never needed life to cover me , my soul covers life with love.

Some others say that we live in a period of anger that make us always sad. What is your experience?
 
. ...and then I cheered up . Offended to whole world. To everything I do not understand . To that ring which is getting bigger in a clumsy shape. I am hurt , because I am angry . I am angry because I am sad. Yes, first I was broken then cheered up.I resist 'time' like this.

 
The truth is that comminication is very important nowadays. And we easily approach people from other countries, with other languages, through technology. Is communication important for you and how do you make it to communicate with foreigners?
 
When I find out that I understand  easily people whose language is unknown to me , I figure out that "language" is not the issue for me , the issue was to perceive human beings, the universe. That is why I am more interested in questions rather than the answers . The story lies there like a heartbeat . I chase it.

 All of us usually agree that we live in a period of difficulties, trying to find solutions. What is your way to find a solution?

I avoid phrases like "life is hard, life is this , life is that.." Life is sometimes like that, sometimes like this. I pray when I am strained. I try to to do little things that lighten my point of view or I just stand still and try to perceive those feelings , that situation. I activate the energy of being thankful.
 
So, as you have found  your way to a solution, tell us more about that. How does this method  affects your storytelling?

Life is a miracle. Everytime everything change . The story is told and then rewrites itself constantly. I always feel this miracle power in my heart as a story teller . I watch the feelings , things, situations, everything like a bird from the top, or from the bottom , from here and there and sometimes I watch from the middle of the situation...I listen , I listen with my heart.  I begin to write , then to tell..
 
What chraracterizes you? What is your main characteristic?
 
One of the things that inspire me is that I accept everyone's and everything's own nature with amazement. 
 
What is your relation to comparison? Are you  familiar to it?
 
Comparison has no place in the scales of the world . There cannot be a place. I learn it by time. I do not compare myself with me . I do not race with myself. I was once an other me now I am a new me. I watch the evolution calmly. If I am not notr I do not force myself to watch.

 

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου